There are many Dominican Republic landmarks that are worth visiting. Some of these include:
1. The capital city of Santo Domingo – This is where you’ll find the country’s oldest cathedral, as well as a number of other historical buildings.
2. La Romana – This is a popular resort town, home to luxury hotels and a golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
3. Puerto Plata – This city is known for its beautiful beaches, as well as the cable car that takes visitors up to the top of Mount Isabel de Torres.
4. Punta Cana – This is the country’s most popular tourist destination, known for its beaches, resorts, and golf courses.
5. Samana – This is a peninsula located in the northeastern part of the country, known for its whale-watching and lush vegetation.
Leave a Reply