Looking for things to do in Cabarete? Look no further! Here are some great ideas to keep you busy during your stay:
1. Take a surfing lesson. Cabarete is known for its great waves, so why not learn how to surf? There are plenty of surf schools in town that can get you up and riding in no time.
2. Go kitesurfing. Another popular activity in Cabarete is kitesurfing. The wind conditions here are ideal for it, and there are plenty of schools to help you get started.
3. Learn to paraglide. For something a little different, why not try paragliding? There are several schools in town that will teach you everything you need to know.
4. Go hiking. There are some great hiking trails in and around Cabarete. So get out and explore!
5. Visit a nearby waterfall. Cabarete is surrounded by some stunning waterfalls. So make sure to visit one (or more!) during your stay.
6. Go horseback riding. There are several stables in town that offer horseback riding lessons and tours. So saddle up and enjoy the ride!
7. Go zip-lining. For an adrenaline-pumping activity, go zip-lining! There are several courses to choose from, so you can find one that suits your level of adventurousness.
8. Take a cooking class. If you love food, then you’ll definitely want to take a cooking class. You’ll learn how to make some traditional Dominican dishes that you can enjoy during your stay.
9. Go on a boat tour. There are several companies that offer boat tours in and around Cabarete. So jump on board and enjoy the ride!
10. Relax on the beach. Of course, one of the best things to do in Cabarete is simply relax on the beach. So soak up the sun and enjoy the incredible views.