Looking for something to do in Cabarete? Check out these excursions!
1. Take a surf or kiteboarding lesson. Cabarete is world-famous for its water sports, so why not give one a try?
2. Visit the Cabarete Art Gallery. This gallery features the work of local artists and is a great way to support the local community.
3. Go on a nature hike. Cabarete is surrounded by beautiful nature and there are plenty of hiking trails to explore.
4. Go zip-lining. This is a great way to get your adrenaline fix and see the area from a different perspective.
5. Take a cooking class. Learn how to cook traditional Dominican food and impress your friends and family back home.
6. Visit the El Choco National Park. This park is home to a variety of plant and animal species and is a great place to relax and soak up the scenery.
7. Go horseback riding. Explore the countryside on horseback and take in the stunning views.
8. Take a salsa dancing lesson. Salsa is the national dance of the Dominican Republic and is great way to get moving and meet new people.
9. Go on a boat tour. There are plenty of boat tours available in Cabarete, from sunset cruises to snorkeling adventures.
10. Shop at the local markets. Browse the stalls for souvenirs, fresh produce, and handmade goods.
Whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation, Cabarete has something for everyone. So get out there and explore!
Leave a Reply